Your Dreams Shall Live!
“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
(2 Corinthians 3:18)
Working hard does not guarantee wealth, stability or happiness. In fact, when the breakdowns show up, it is another sign that your miracle and blessing is around the corner.
Your footsteps are being ordered by the Lord. The crooked places that have led to disappointments and uncertainty are being made straight! This is an example of prosperity thinking…
- “The LORD will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand to, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God gives you.” (Deuteronomy 28:8)
- “And He took him outside and said, “Now look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them ” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.” (Genesis 15:5)
- “On the first day of every week each one of you is to put aside and save, as he may prosper, so that no collections be made when I come.” (1 Corinthians 16:2)
Your imagination is too great for you to accept a poverty consciousness. The Holy Spirit is ruling and reigning in your life. The Power of Prophecy is attracting riches, houses, cars, divine health, wealth and wholeness into your experience. “Your dreams shall live,” says the Spirit of the Living God!
You are an overcomer. Every day you are defeating the spirit of fear. The facts around you will not matter, because the power of the truth is on your side. When it comes down to how much money you will circulate in this life, it all starts with a dream that manifests into prosperity.
- Keep your eyes open and it will come!
- The prophetic word will take action and bring forth abundance!
- Take the time to say thank you for the dream coming to pass!
- Listen to what you are telling yourself about actually having what you envision.
Get Your Personal Prophecy